We are a small specialized company with 25 years experience in constructing All Weather Gallops and Riding Arena’s and work with some of the best trainers in the business.
- Full Gallop and Riding Arena inspections and reports.
- Complete construction of new Gallops, Canter Tracks and Riding Arenas.
- Refurbishment of existing Gallops, Canter Tracks and Riding Arenas.
- Supply of Synthetic Riding Surfaces (Premixed and Waxed).
- Supply of Stabilizing Fibres, Equestrian Grade Silica Sand and Rubber Fibre.
- Grass Gallops, including supply of grass seed mixtures.
West Country Equine Fair
Once again we are supplying and installing the waxed riding surface for the West Country Equine Fair, which is held at the West Point Centre near Exeter on 6th and 7th of December. We will have a stand at the show so if you attend the show come and find us and we will try to sort out any of your needs. We will have samples of the premixed surfaces and fibres to examine.The show surface has already been sold and is going to Bicton Arena to top up their large 90m x 45m outdoor arena.Readmore
Benefits of Indoor Riding Arena
Any equestrian is aware of that an interior arena is an asset. An indoor riding arena permits the rider to figure together with his horse in all styles of weather, and protects the arena surface from the ravages of weather. Horses need, and are more leisure with, lots of space. A covered riding arena provides just that for the horse and therefore the rider, creating an interior arena a perfect selection for equestrian activities, especially throughout the wetter months. Once an equestrian decideReadmore